Wills & Powers of Attorney

We live in a fast paced world and it’s only getting faster. With our time being increasingly filled with work and family, the last thing we want to think about is making a Will. This is where the Legal team at the Hrkac Group can help.

Whether you feel that you need to create a Will or not, the reality is that in the event of your passing, a Will provides your loved ones with the legal protection they need to ensure that your wishes are complied with.

The Geelong based team at the Hrkac Group can guide you through the Will making process, answering any questions you may have along the way, giving you the confidence that you will be leaving your family secure.

We can also assist you appointing an Attorney to act on your behalf should you be unable to yourself. A Power of Attorney grants someone the authority to make decisions and execute documentation on your behalf, whilst you are not in a position to do so for yourself, through mental illness, physical disability or simply because you are not currently available. There are various forms of Power of Attorney such as:

  • Enduring Power of Attorney – Financial and Personal
  • Medical Power of Attorney

We can assist you to make the right decisions when putting a Will and Powers of Attorney in place, so that you can get one with living your life to the fullest.

Take control of your future today by meeting with the Geelong based Legal team at The Hrkac Group. Make an appointment today via email or phone 03 5224 2366

Hrkac Group’s Legal team

Meet our Legal Services team:

Stuart Day


Rebecca (Bec) Kunovic

Personal Assistant to Stuart Day
& Conveyancing Assistant