Title Name Changes

Title Name Changes Geelong

When changing the name on a Property Title it’s important to have experts on hand to ensure you understand the financial, taxation and legal implications of the change, as well as your Stamp Duty liabilities.

The Geelong property conveyancers at the HRKAC group will oversee your Title Name Change process which may be needed due to:

  • Marriage – a name change due to marriage or transferring a Title into joint names.
  • Divorce or Separation – transferring ownership of a property in a sole name.
  • Tax Planning – transferring all or partial ownership of the property as part of a tax minimisation strategy.

As well as Title Name Change assistance, the HRKAC Group Investment Advisors, Business Accountants and Finance team are also on hand to give you the advice you need to ensure your Title Changes are in your best interests.

Find out more about our Geelong conveyancing services, as well as our Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners, Investment Advisors and Accountants Geelong at the HRKAC Group in About Us or our FAQs.

Get the conveyancing advice you need by meeting with the Geelong conveyancers at the HRKAC group. Make an appointment today via Contact Us, email or phone 03 5224 2366.

The Hrkac Group supports and uses MYOB

Inquire with us today to see how we can help


Login to your MYOB portal here