Monthly Archives : May 2021

Vic Lockdown Business Support Package Announcement

Posted by & filed under Uncategorized .

CIRCUIT BREAKER BUSINESS SUPPORT PACKAGEupdated Monday June 7th In response to Victoria’s latest 7-day stage 4 lockdown, the State Government has announced three grants to assist businesses feeling the impact. These grants include: Business Costs Assistance Program Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund Temporary Covid Disaster Payment Victorian Events Support Package Keep reading for more information on… Read more »

5 questions to ask before buying a house

Posted by & filed under Uncategorized .

Buying a house is such an exciting time, that sometimes the most important pieces get glossed over, only to come crashing down later on in the purchasing process – with little you can do about them then. We want the process of purchasing a house to be an exciting and happy one, so here are… Read more »

Potential retrospective JobKeeper payments

Posted by & filed under Uncategorized .

The Full Federal Court has ruled the ATO’s discretion in denying certain businesses access to JobKeeper and the cash flow boost was applied narrower than it was intended to be. This court ruling was handed down in March, with the ATO confirming they will begin a review of certain previous decisions, using the wider discretion… Read more »

The Hrkac Group supports and uses MYOB

Inquire with us today to see how we can help


Login to your MYOB portal here